We’re here for you and your family 24/7
To learn more about our Home Care Services, click on the chat button below.
A live intake coordinator is available Monday to Friday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm to answer all of your questions. Have questions after hours?
Give us a call at 914.949.3112.
When a helping hand is all you need
Compassionate, Comprehensive & Customized Care
If you or a loved one is having trouble with daily grooming or mobility, experiencing cognitive difficulties such as memory loss or depression, coping with ongoing health problems, or just feeling lonely, in-home care may be the solution you need.
Studies show that individuals who age in their homes are not only happier, they live longer.
Neighbors Home Care Services, with its team of approximately 175 certified Home Health Aides, can provide elderly In-Home Care ranging from assistance with daily tasks such as preparing meals to helping with personal grooming, companionship and monitoring blood pressure.
Senior care is available from as little as 4 hours a day/2 days a week to as much as 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
All of our caregivers are carefully screened. Consultation is free. Private pay, Medicaid and most long-term insurance plans are accepted.
Call 914-949-3112 for more information. Our lines are open 24 hours a day.
Wondering if home care is right for you?
Explore all the ways we can help individuals and their families.
What sets us apart?
Discover the guiding principles that strengthen our expertise.
Have you heard what others are saying?
Read through our client testimonials to see firsthand accounts.
Awards, Certifications & Expertise
Our Home Health Aides have won numerous awards, including:
- 2017 Health Care Providers (HCP) Aide of the Year Awards
- 2016 Health Care Providers (HCP) Aide of the Year Awards
- 2016 Westchester Magazine Healthcare Heroes Award
- Neighbors is licensed by the New York Department of Health as a Licensed Home Care Services Agency (LHCSA)
- All of our aides and nursing staff are fully certified and receive annual training to enhance their skills
- Neighbors is fully insured
- We offer free Home Health Aide Training to ensure that our aides provide the highest quality care
- 8 hours of clinical training & 120 hours of classroom training
- Our Home Health Aides are individually selected for each and every client